Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Crying on the Subway- #blessed
Today was a day. I was overcome with introspection, gratitude, and reflection. I'm leaving my thirties, I'm living in an answered prayer, I finally have a place of my own in NYC, and I have a moment to just marinate on the beauty of where I am and how the heck I got here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today was a day. I was overcome with introspection, gratitude, and reflection. I'm leaving my thirties, I'm living in an answered p...
-
So Much movement in my life these days, my head is spinning. I'm not where I thought I'd be but I will vlog, Trust God, Have Faith ...
-
Good Morning from Miami! This is the second week of rehearsal at Royal Caribbean for the Sequins and Feathers Show! Mama, we aint at Disne...
-
Whoa... What TF just happened????? A whirlwind has just happened and I managed to land fully intact to tell the story! This is unbelievabl...
-
Good Morning....from the buzzing jungle of Cocles... The sound of howling monkeys, tweeting birds, crickets, roosters, and random coos from...
God Bless you and will continue to BLESS YOU! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rome <3 xoxo
Delete