Friday, August 30, 2024

MAGIC ACTIVATED

 Costa Rica has been so wonderful. I have to leave a week earlier because of the Disney physical exam for the cruise. I want to stay here forever...Already, everyday has been extraordinary. I've gone to the beach everyday and communed with Mother and she's been gentle playful or fierce! I went with the Monkey King and Adam and spent the day with them. Got some of his magical cacao mushroom concoction and it felt so good to sit with these beautiful Black men and hear them lecture and discuss life...it always was a lot bc there was strong masculine energy and I had to yield...he talked about women naturally being subservient to men, us wanting men who were like us as opposed to stronger mentally physically and emotionally sound. At first I strongly disagreed but I realized that when I am at my most ease, I'm not leading. I'm usually being led and I can just relax and surrender to a force that I love and trust. 


No comments:

Post a Comment